The Orange Coast Whiskey Classic is here!
Join us for our 6th annual top-shelf whiskey tasting experience inside the new Finish Line Auto Club in Costa Mesa! Emerge into a world of fine spirits, crafted cocktails, savory bites and sweet treats. Interact and learn from distillers, brand ambassadors and owners in a way you can’t every day.
Thursday, November 18, 2021
6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Finish Line Auto Club
3080 Airway Ave. Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Finish Line Auto Club is the ultimate motor enthusiast facility in Orange County, offering a private, safe and secure environment dedicated exclusively to its owners and their prized collections. Our Whiskey Classic will transform their open air garage driveway into a whiskey lovers paradise.
$99 – General Admission Early Bird Price (limited # of tickets sold at this price)*SOLD OUT
- $125 – General Admission
All tickets includes a keepsake tasting glass and access to an array of whiskey tastings and cocktails along with savory bites and sweet treats from some of our favorite local restaurants and eateries. Unlimited tastings while supplies last. Plus music, cigar rollers, activities and more!
The night will benefit the Golden Rule Charity.
This event will also have limited capacity due to ensure proper spacing at event. Get your tickets now!
• Attire: Stylish Business Casual
• The venue is an open air covered garage driveway (see photo above) so we recommend that you dress warm or bring a jacket!
• This event is 21 and over. ID’s will be checked at the door.
• No refunds. Tickets can be transferred, if you are unable to make it. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer tickets. Must be done 24 hours before event starts.
• Please drink responsibly. We recommend Uber or Lyft.
• There is complimentary self parking on-site.
• By attending this event, I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease, exists in any public place where people are present.
• Masks are recommended indoors and for unvaccinated guests.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
FOOD + BEVERAGES
ENTERTAINMENT & CIGAR ROLLERS
Stay tuned to see who else will be pouring & serving!
^Event details are subject to change.
For more information, please contact:
Traci Takeda, Head of Experiential Marketing
CHECK OUT OUR PICS & VIDEO FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS!
Photo Credit: Ron Levy Photography
Video Credit: Maio Media
Must be 21 years or older to attend. ID’s will be checked at the door. All tickets are final sale. No refunds will be issued for this event. By purchasing, accepting, or using this ticket, you accept full and sole responsibility for all risks, both known or unknown, inherent or otherwise, related to the event these tickets are for, and acknowledge that you are voluntarily using these tickets even with knowledge and awareness of the risks. You hereby RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Orange Coast Magazine, LLC and each of its respective direct and indirect partners, affiliates and subsidiaries (the “Hour Media Entities”); and you further agree to INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND the Hour Media Entities. You agree that the Hour Media Entities have no liability for lost or stolen tickets.
Want to be invited to our parties? Sign up to be an Orange Coast Insider below!