From a Pizza Planet alien macaron to a brand new fireworks show, here is our ‘Woody’s round-up’ of the top 10 not-to-miss experiences at Pixar Fest, a limited-time celebration happening resort-wide until Sept. 3.
1. Watch a house fly over Sleeping Beauty Castle during “Together Forever–A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular.”
2. Wave “hello” to Joy and Sadness during “Pixar Play Parade.” Also, look out for the new float inspired by “The Incredibles” coming to the “Paint the Night” parade in June.
3. Sing along to “Lava,” one of the beloved Pixar short films being shown at the Sunset Showcase Theater in Disney California Adventure.
5. Admire the new Pixar-themed banners adorning Main Street.
6. Buy an adorable souvenir popcorn bucket of a Pixar pal. This Pizza Planet alien is refillable for annual passholders.
7. Try one of the many Instagram-worthy eats such as this alien macaron at Alien Pizza Planet in Tomorrowland.
9. Listen to musical acts throughout Disneyland perform unique renditions of songs such as “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from “Toy Story” and “Married Life” from “Up.”
10. Have a three-course meal inspired by “Ratatouille” at Cafe Orleans featuring this shrimp ratatouille with layered and roasted zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, and tomato.
Click here to learn more about Pixar Fest, happening across the Disneyland Resort until Sept. 3.
All photos courtesy of the Disneyland Resort, unless otherwise stated.