Orange County is world-class shopping destination, which makes it a world-class style destination—what better way to celebrate than our very own Style Week?
Presented by Celebrity Cruises and set at Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum and The Marketplace, Style Week OC runs from Sept. 10 through Sept. 19 and includes special style and beauty events as well as runway shows and a design contest featuring students from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM).
Here’s a day-by-day breakdown of our picks for Style Week:
Thursday, Sept.10 at Fashion Island Bloomingdale’s-Neiman Marcus Courtyard:
- 11:30 a.m.: Neiman Marcus kicks off the weeklong series of stylish events at Fashion Island with its own runway show featuring fall’s hottest trends from its collection of coveted designer brands.
Friday, Sept.11 at Fashion Island Bloomingdale’s-Neiman Marcus Courtyard:
- 7 p.m.: The Fashion Island Contemporary Show will feature fall’s best looks from participating retailers such as Neiman Marcus CUSP, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Elie Tahari, Joie, Rebecca Taylor and Vince Camuto.
Saturday, Sept.12 at Fashion Island Bloomingdale’s-Neiman Marcus Courtyard:
- 7 p.m.: Fashion Island Collection Show. Participating retailers include: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, bebe, Elie Tahari, GARYS and Halston Heritage.
- Immediately following, Celebrity Cruises/FIDM Runway: Fashion designer and TV personality Nick Verreos hosts the crowd-pleasing runway design competition. Presenting sponsor Celebrity Cruises has challenged graduate designers from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) to create innovative, on-board resort-wear that evokes “Modern Luxury.”
Saturday, Sept. 19:
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.: The Market Place showcases its top looks for fall when “Saturday Style” returns. Customers will be eligible to win a $1,000 shopping spree by visiting at least two out of five in-store parties with informal modeling and light refreshments at Charming Charlie’s, LOFT, Off Broadway, Stein Mart and White House Black Market.
- 7 p.m.: The Spectrum Collection Show wraps up Style Week OC 2015 at Irvine Spectrum Center (Giant Wheel Court); participating retailers include: Nordstrom, Macy’s, bebe, Francesca’s Collections, Kaitlyn, Max Studio, Tommy Bahama, White House Black Market and Windsor. Fashion designer and TV personality Nick Verreos returns for the second iteration of the runway design competition. Again, presenting sponsor Celebrity Cruises has challenged graduate designers from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) to create innovative, offshore resort-wear that evokes “Modern Luxury.”
All events are open to the public unless otherwise indicated. For more information and a complete schedule go to styleweekoc.com