- World of Disney, the expansive one-stop-shop for Disney merchandise, just got a modern, practical, yet whimsical reimagining.
The open layout, natural light, and brick walls make for an inviting, spacious atmosphere and easy shopping experience. We love the storytelling elements and callbacks to the early days of animation with ink and paint jars, animation desks, cork boards, and enchanted movie posters and pencil drawings. Not to mention the limited edition merchandise from the Disney Style collection (‘grammable coin purses, backpacks, pouches, and spirit jerseys) plus the vintage-inspired, Disney Parks exclusive Mickey Mouse Club Collection.1 of 4
- Salt & Straw opened its first O.C. location at Downtown Disney earlier this month. Learn more about the small-batch creamery, which is constantly churning out new and exciting monthly flavors, by reading our exclusive interview with the co-founder of Salt & Straw, Kim Malek.
- If you’re a fan of craft beer, you’ll definitely need to make a stop later this year. Ballast Point, Downtown Disney’s first on-site brewery which will have a “tasting room, kitchen, and outdoor beer garden” and Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer, renowned for its award-winning burgers and larger-than-life milkshakes, are both slated to set up shop soon.
- Add some pixie dust to your home or office with unique Disney-themed art and home goods at WonderGround Gallery and Disney Home, respectively.
- Rock some vintage flair from The Disney Dress Shop. Shop vintage silhouettes and accessories inspired by Disney icons and park attractions from Alice in Wonderland to the classically stylish Minnie Mouse.
- Go bowling and grab a bite at the slick, midcentury modern-themed Splitsville Luxury Lanes, which opened earlier this year. The sparkling bowling alley features 20 lanes and a robust food and drink menu that includes everything from appetizers to craft beer and even entrees.
- Immerse yourself in the virtual reality experience, Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID. This adventure to a galaxy far, far away is a must for any Star Wars fan or tech junkie.
Good To Know
Enjoy 3 hours of parking when you make a $20 minimum purchase and receive validation from any Downtown Disney location (including quick-service restaurants, merchandise locations and kiosks)—or up to 5 hours of parking with validation from any Downtown Disney table-service restaurant.