Accepting Resumes & Cover Letters for the 2019 Summer and Fall Semesters!
As the Marketing & Events intern at Orange Coast magazine you will be part of a highly motivated team and dive into different areas that is necessary to build the premiere lifestyle magazine of Orange County. You will gain knowledge of B2B and consumer marketing tactics through print, digital, and social media. As an intern, you will touch in areas such as events, branding, digital marketing, sponsorships, social media, and other key parts of print media.
Interns must be very well organized, outgoing, creative, responsible, possess strong communication skills, and have the eyes to see what needs to be done and the ability to do it. Computer skills including Word, Outlook and Excel. Orange Coast magazine is host to a fast paced office with a great sense of community.
• Majoring in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations (Preferred)
• Capable of committing to at least 10 hours a week for 12 weeks
• Able to work independently and collaboratively
• Microsoft Office Savvy
• Strong communication skills in all areas- writing, over the phone, and in person
• Capable of working in a fast pace environment
• *Events for the Magazine take place on weeknights (usually Wednesday or Thursday) and extend into the evening (usually no later than 10pm).
Please provide a cover letter and resume to the email address below: