**THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT**
Join our Editor-in-Chief Alan Gibbons for an inspirational luncheon celebrating the kickass women in our community! The day will begin with a networking hour followed by a seated lunch provided by Colette’s Catering along with some guest speakers and a curated Q&A session with some of Orange Coast‘s Kickass Women featured in our March issue of the magazine.
DATE + LOCATION
Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023
Ebell Club of Santa Ana
718 Mortimer St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
Parking: Complimentary parking lot in front of the Ebell
11:00 am | Networking Hour
12:30 pm | Seated Lunch
12:50-2:00 pm | Q&A Panelist Program hosted by Alan Gibbons, Editor-in-Chief of Orange Coast magazine
2023 Q&A PANELISTS
• Tammy Tumbling – Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the Orange County Community Foundation
• Marytza Rubio – Vice President of Community & Culture for Segerstrom Center for the Arts
• Ali Coyle – Musician, Sommelier and part of the Coyle family of restaurateurs (Fable & Spirit, Dublin4, Wineworks for Everyone)
TICKETS + TABLES
• $75 – Individual Seat (early bird pricing)
• $95 – Individual Seat
• $675 – Table of 10 (early bird pricing, includes logo or company name on table sign)
• $855 – Table of 10 (includes logo or company name on table sign)
Ticket to event includes entry during Networking Hour where complimentary beverages will be served along with vendor tables to explore and opportunity to meet and greet with other guests at event. A seated luncheon and delicious meal provided by La Brea Bread and Colette’s Catering during a guest speaker series hosted by Alan Gibbons. Opportunity to take part in fun giveaways on-site during luncheon event.
Limited tickets and tables sold to event.
Ticket and table pricing will increase after February 15th.
Attire: Business Casual
Event is 21 & over.
For questions, please email: email@example.com
SPONSORS + PARTNERS