Home stager and interior designer Tiffany Hunter says opening her new retail shop was a natural progression as her inventory grew. “I owned so much furniture for my staging business, plus all my vintage finds—I wondered what to do with it all.” So she opened The Wonder Room, the Costa Mesa warehouse connected to her design studio that’s packed full of all things home. Here, vintage treasures Hunter has collected along the way are at home next to modern accessories and furnishings.
THE WONDER ROOM
1605 Monrovia Avenue, Costa Mesa
Parking is available in the back. Hours: Monday thru Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Art | Exotic feather art in a gilded gold glass frame by Leftbank Art, $575
- Mirror “This piece is sure to be a showstopper in any home,” says Hunter of the selenite starburst mirror, $2,500.
- Chair | “This ultra-soft pink velvet chair works in a variety of settings,” she says. “It’s elegant, yet comfortable.” $600
- Rug | “It’s the perfect blend of organic and modern,” the designer says about this geometric jute rug, $570.
- Table | “The chain-and-ring frame on this coffee table gives it versatility: It can be industrial, or elegant.” Polished marble and brass coffee table, $563