- Red colossal beets are roasted for two hours, then sliced, assembled, and stuffed with herb goat cheese for a pasta-free ravioli.
2. Raw candy cane-striped beets are shaved thin and accompany roasted, diced golden beets to create a beautifully colored dish.
3. Hazelnuts and candied orange zest tie into the orange-hazelnut dressing, which includes hazelnut oil. The orange zest is cooked in sugar and white balsamic vinegar.
4. Beet puree comes from the leftovers of the roasted red beets, which are pureed with white balsamic vinegar for added acidity.
5. Ruby grapefruit slices complete the lovely dish.