1. Onion dashi—made from onion juice, beef stock, and soy sauce—is served tableside.
2. Crispy, baked kale serves as a garnish with green apple sorrel, mustard flowers, violas, and micro thyme.
3. Russet potatoes are grated and slow-cooked in pork fat. They are then drained, pressed, and deep-fried into a hashbrown.
4. Red shallots are braised in sherry vinegar, Minus 8 vinegar, and brown sugar, creating a sweet-and-sour flavor.
5. Beef short rib is cooked in its own fat at a low temperature, resulting in a rich and tender cut of meat.