- Baby gold and red beets are sourced from County Line Farms. Raw, thinly shaved slices of gold beet on top add texture.
- Blood orange adds a raspberry-citrus note.
- Hazelnuts—blanched, folded into a blend of honey and spices, and baked—create a crunchy layer.
- Seasonal herbs including pea tendrils and red-veined sorrel supply notes of sweetness and acidity, respectively.
- A touch of sea salt enhances the flavor of probiotic-rich whole milk yogurt from Bellwether Farms.
$9 Marriott Irvine Spectrum, Irvine