In an effort to support restaurant workers and the struggling dining community, a group of restaurants including The Habit Burger Grill and Lemonade initiated The Great American Takeout. The campaign encourages all Americans to support restaurants by ordering takeout or delivery TODAY.
“This is no longer about the survival of individual restaurants,” said Russ Bendel, CEO of The Habit Burger Grill and the restaurateur behind Olea, Ironwood, and Vine. “It’s about the future of our industry. And time has run out. Together, we must act to support each other and our communities in unprecedented ways.”
Here is a guide to our recent coverage of the O.C. dining landscape to help you make your order. Many restaurants and businesses offer discounts on takeout orders, family-style meals and special items, goods and pantry staples, and even beer, wine, and cocktails! In most cases, you won’t have to get out of your car to make contact with anyone with curbside delivery, mobile ordering, and “no-touch” service.
- A Guide To O.C. Restaurants Offering Discounts On Takeout Orders
- O.C. Restaurants And Businesses Offering Family-Style Takeout Meals And Special Items
- O.C. Restaurants And Businesses Offering Goods And Pantry Staples
- O.C. Dining Community Pulls Together To Help One Another Get Supplies
- You Can Get Wine And Cocktails Curbside Now, Too!
- O.C. Breweries Get Creative With Delivery, Takeout During Shutdown
- These O.C. Restaurants Have Closed Indefinitely During Coronavirus Distancing