1. Brioche from OC Baking Company is soaked in egg wash, coated in a blend of Honey Bunches of Oats and Rice Krispies, then deep-fried.
2. Fresh blueberries are reduced to a compote, exuding a sweet syrup.
3. Some of the blueberry compote is mixed with mascarpone to create the creamy filling.
4. Lemon zest and mint add a tangy, earthy flavor.
5. A drizzle of honey infused with hibiscus flowers adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
$12 at Sunday brunch, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
18380 Brookhurst St., Fountain Valley