From a native plant sale to a fall-themed DIY decor class, here is a roundup of fun things to do in O.C. this weekend.
SATURDAY, NOV. 7
- Get a head start on your holiday shopping at the NCL Newport Holiday Boutique, featuring local vendors and artisans. instagram.com/nclholidayboutique/
- Sample a variety of Japanese specialties, including ramen, takoyaki, and yakitori, at the Taste of Japan in Anaheim. Pre-order your food and drink online and pick up on Saturday from 12 to 4 p.m. at Bizen Beer. https://www.tasteofjpn.com/
- Join herbalist William Broen at the Environmental Nature Center for an herb walk, where you’ll learn about the many uses of native plants. The center will also be hosting a native plant sale. encenter.org/blog/events/fall-herb-walk/
- Sign up to explore Black Star Canyon during the scheduled Wilderness Access Day. letsgooutside.org/activities/
SUNDAY, NOV. 8
- Watch “Toy Story 4” at Starlite Movie Night’s pop-up drive-in theaters in Brea and San Clemente. starlitemovienight.com/
- Design a fall pumpkin succulent centerpiece with the help of guest instructor Rustic Roots of OC. $69.50. All materials are included. arworkshop.com/event/?loc=sanjuancapistrano&ev=198733
For more upcoming events, head to orangecoast.com/events.