The Anaheim-raised rock superstar, designer, and global ambassador for Revlon takes another spin in the red chair on “The Voice” this month, alongside Adam Levine, Alicia Keys, and beau Blake Shelton. An online search turns up these autofill terms about Stefani, who traded the fall season of the reality singing competition for a tour promoting her album, “This is What the Truth Feels Like.”
1. “This sh*t is bananas. B-a-n-a-n-a-s” is a lyric from “Hollaback Girl,” a hit from her 2004 album, “Love. Angel. Music. Baby.”
2. According to her longtime hairstylist, she gets touchups every seven days or so to maintain her trademark white-blond locks.
3. She appeared with the late-night TV host during a “Carpool Karaoke” segment and was joined by George Clooney and Julia Roberts for a stab at Queen’s “We Are the Champions.”
4. She played 1930s blond bombshell Jean Harlow in the 2004 Howard Hughes biopic “The Aviator” starring Leonardo DiCaprio.
5. More than a decade—and a divorce—later, Stefani’s dip-dyed pink-and-white Dior gown from her wedding to Gavin Rossdale garners swoons from fashionistas.