Disneyland Resort plans to begin a phased reopening July 9 with the opening of Downtown Disney. This will be followed by the reopening of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure on July 17 and the Grand Californian and Paradise Pier hotels July 23, pending government approvals. Here’s what we know so far:
- You will need a reservation to enter the park. There will be limited reservations to manage theme park capacity and promote physical distancing.
- You won’t be able to buy new tickets or annual passports. Annual passport renewals are also on pause.
- Parades and nighttime shows, including fireworks, won’t be offered for a while.
- Though you can’t wait in line to meet your favorite characters, you’ll still be able to see them throughout the parks.
- Expect additional and enhanced health and safety measures.
Further details will be announced soon!