Orange Coast magazine and the Balboa Village Merchant Association presents the 2023 Balboa Craft Beer Festival! The Balboa Beerfest is set for Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm in Newport Beach on the Balboa Peninsula.
Join us for an afternoon of unlimited tastings from various of beer, seltzers, wine and food vendors along with games, music, opportunity drawing and more. The event is 21 & over. No children or pets.
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: Balboa + Palm Street Parking Lot
600 E. Balboa Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92661
Tickets: Get your tickets early for the best deal!
- $65 – General Early Bird Price (limited number sold, price goes up once sold out or on September 1st)
- $75 – General Price (goes up on October 28th)
- $85 – General Last Chance (goes up on event day November 4th)
- $95 – Day of Event General Admission Price
Each ticket includes entry to the Balboa Beerfest – access to unlimited tastings (while supplies last) from beer, seltzer, wine and food vendors.
Designated Driver tickets are available which includes food and non-alcoholic beverages, please email email@example.com for code.
Tickets are not refundable. You may transfer them.
Follow @visitbalboavillage and @orangecoastmag for more!
• Attire: Event is fully outdoors, make sure to dress accordingly.
• This event is 21 and over. ID’s will be checked at entrance.
• Please drink responsibly. We recommend Uber or Lyft.
• Public Parking Recommendations: Street Parking (beware of signs as some spots are paid and some are free) or paid parking at Balboa Municipal Lot at 701 E. Oceanfront Newport Beach, CA 92661. Please be aware of signs and parking costs. Guests and vendors are responsible for their own parking.
• Event details are subject to change without notice.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
LAST YEAR’S PARTICIPANTS (STAY TUNED FOR THIS YEAR)
For questions and more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.