The Balboa Craft Beer Festival is back!
UPDATE: New date of Saturday, November 12, 2022
Due to the new variant and rising COVID numbers, we decided to push the event to later in the year. We are excited to see you in the Fall!
Orange Coast magazine and the Balboa Village Merchant Association presents the 2022 Balboa Craft Beer Festival! The Balboa Beerfest is back in action on the Newport Beach Peninsula on Saturday, November 12, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Join us in the Balboa Blvd. & Palms Parking lot for unlimited tastings from various of beer (and seltzers) vendors along with food, music and more. Event is 21 & over. No children or pets.
Date: Saturday, November 12, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: Balboa Blvd. & Palms Parking Lot (600 E. Balboa Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92661)
Tickets: Get your tickets early for the best deal!
- $65 – General Admission on sale now (prices increase on January 15th)
- $75 – General Admission (on sale January 15th, price increase on November 1st)
- $85 – General Admission on sale November 1st, prices increase day of event)
- $95 – General Admission (day of event price)
Stay tuned to see who will be pouring and serving at the event!
Follow @visitbalboavillage for more!
• Attire: Event is fully outdoors, make sure to dress accordingly.
• This event is 21 and over. ID’s will be checked at entrance.
• Please drink responsibly. We recommend Uber or Lyft.
• Public Parking Recommendations: Street Parking or Balboa Municipal Lot at 701 E. Oceanfront Newport Beach, CA 92661. Please be aware of signs and parking costs. Guests are responsible for their own parking.
• By attending this event, I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID and any other communicable or infectious disease, exists in any public place where people are present.
Event details are subject to change without notice.
For questions or sponsorships and vendor information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Balboa Village:
Balboa Village on the Newport Beach Peninsula is your waterfront destination for savory restaurants and family-friendly dining, thrilling water sports, whale watching, cultural activities and historic sites, specialty boutiques and stores, ocean and deep sea fishing and so much more! Enjoy the beach, explore the historic pier, stroll through the stores or just relax and enjoy the scenery! Take a spin on the iconic Ferris wheel or travel by Ferry to the island!
Vendors from past years:
• Four Sons Brewing
• Four Peaks Brewing
• Golden Road
• Hanger 24
• Hi-Time Wine Cellars
• Hobby Beer Hoppy Life
• Elysian Brewing
• Left Coast
• Ritual Brewing Co.
• Suja Juice
• Ace Cider
• Ten Barrel
• Harborside Restaurant
• Mint Leaf Thai Cuisine
• Cruisers Pizza Bar Grill
• Wine Warehouse
• Shock Top
• Balboa Lily’s
• Balboa BBQ
• Barley Forge
• Kean Coffee