Dr. Michael Hakimi is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He graduated Summa Cum Laude majoring in Molecular, Cell & Developmental Biology from UCLA where he subsequently earned his Medical Degree. Dr. Hakimi did his plastic surgery training at Loma Linda University and is now an Associate Clinical Professor of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. He is specialized in advanced aesthetic surgery of face and body. Given his passion for technology and innovation, as the Chief Medical Director his goal is to constantly expand and optimize our customized procedures in skin tightening and fat reduction with radio-frequency. “
Dr. Hakimi is an active member of the plastic surgery community in Beverly Hills and is Medical Director of Liftique in Newport Beach. Dr. Hakimi is an active member of the distinguished American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS.) He has authored and co-authored numerous scientific publications in the fields of plastic surgery. He is known for his care and kindness and most importantly meeting the goals and expectations of all his patients.
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Fellowship trained in Aesthetic Surgery of face and body
- Key Opinion Leader & Global Trainer for Candela Medical ©
- Associate Clinical Professor at Loma Linda University Department of Plastic Surgery
- Awarded the highest number of radiofrequency procedures in the country last year
3701 Birch St., Ste. 100 / Newport Beach, CA 92660 (844) 454-3847 liftique.com / firstname.lastname@example.org