Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Newport Children’s Medical Group (NCMG)
Serving Orange County for over 40 years
Caring for children takes a special commitment. Serving Orange County for more than 40 years, Newport Children’s Medical Group provides coverage from newborn and primary care to hospital and intensive care. Dr. Zach Reda, medical director: “We guarantee same day visits in one of our three locations.”
NCMG offers 7-days-a-week office hours. When it comes to your child’s health, there is no substitute for experience.
NCMG physicians, all board certified in pediatrics, have received additional training in pediatric pulmonary and critical care, emergencies, diabetes and growth disorder, weight control and sports medicine.
For more than 20 years Dr. Reda has served Los Angeles and Orange Counties in the fields of pediatrics, pulmonary and critical care. His extensive experience with critically ill children has helped him make early diagnoses and ensured better outcomes for his patients. He was selected by hi peers as one of the “Best Doctors of America.” He was also selected as one of the “Best Doctors in CA,” as featured in Los Angeles magazine for the past six years. He was voted by his peers in the Orange County Medical Association as one of the top doctors in his field, as seen in Orange Coast magazine for the past seven years. Every year, Dr. Reda participates in multiple international meetings to ensure the best care for his patients. He served on the faculty of UC Irvine and UCLA, and as medical director of PICU at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital for 15 years. NCMG offers pulmonary function testing, BMR caloric measurement, and in-house lab testing, among others. Treadmill Vo2 testing helps evaluate endurance and exercise intolerance.
“We don’t only provide high-quality care, we most importantly care,” says Dr. Reda.
NCMG was voted best pediatric practice in Southern California, as seen on KCOP-TV Channel 13’s “Best of L.A.” TV show.
- Guarantee same day visit
- Open 7 days a week including after hours and most holidays 24/7 on-call board certified specialist response
Zacharia Reda, M.D., FAAP, FCCP
– Selected as one of the “Best Doctors in America”
– Chairman, Department of Pediatrics, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
– Served as the medical director of PICU at FVRH for 15 years
– Served as associate medical director of Miller Children’s Hospital PICU, Long Beach
– On the teaching faculty at UC Irvine and on-staff at Hoag, CHOC, Mission Hospital, FVRH, Saddleback Hospital and Miller Children’s Hospital
– Trained at USC and UCLA
– Board certified in pediatrics and pediatric critical care
– Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
– Fellow of the American College of Chest
Physicians William Holm, M.D., FAAP
– UCLA trained, board certified in pediatric endocrinology,specializing in diabetes, nutrition, short stature and puberty disorders
Angela Gagliardi, M.D., FAAP
– Board certified in pediatric and adult sports medicine, offering advanced nutritional fitness and endurance evaluations
– Concussion management
Jay Rothman, M.D., FAAP
– Extensive experience serving OC for more than 40 years
– Served as Asst. Chief of Pediatrics at Martin Army Hospital, GA
Nichole Matlick, M.D., FAAP
– Trained at Stanford and St. Louis School of Medicine
– Special interest in newborns, adolescents and in-patient care
Elsa Fernandez, M.D., FAAP & Ferdinand Delmundo, M.D., FAAP
– Served the community for more than 35 years
– Extensive experience teaching residents UCI
Conchita Delmundo, M.D., FAAP
– Served the community for over 30 years
– Special interest in newborns, adolescents and ADHD
Hoag, FVRH, CHOC, Mission Hospital, Saddleback Hospital, and Miller Children’s Hospital
Fashion Island Office
1401 Avocado St., Ste. 802
Newport Beach, CA 92660
1640 Newport Blvd., Ste. 210
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Huntington Beach Office
17822 Beach Blvd., Ste. 373/374
Huntington Beach, CA 92647