Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Jane Kakkis, M.D., Inc.
- BA: Pomona College, Claremont California
- MD: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Masters of Public Health: Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana
- General Surgery Residency: UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 1993-2001
- Dumont UCLA Transplantation Immunology Research Fellow
- Revlon-UCLA Breast Center
- Board Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Director, Breast Center at Orange Coast Memorial Hospital
- Vice Chair, Department of Surgery, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- MemorialCare, Breast Cancer – Best Practice Team Leader
- Physician of Excellence 2013
- Selected as one of the “Best Doctors in America”
Jane Kakkis is an accomplished physician and gifted artist who helps women put their lives back together following a breast cancer diagnosis. This dedicated oncoplastic surgeon specializes in and treats cancer of the breast, other conditions of the breast and related diseases exclusively.
As a woman surgeon who loves the fields of both art and medicine, Dr. Kakkis is able to utilize her surgical and artistic abilities to perform breast cancer surgery with optimal cancer care while still preserving the beauty of the breast.
“Removing the cancer and restoring the breast to its original beautiful state is very artistic. Most of my patients say that people cannot even tell they had breast cancer,” she states. “Patients tell me how happy they are, with not only how they look, but the care that they received and many times with tears in their eyes. The satisfaction from that is immeasurable.”
An advocate for advanced treatment protocols, Dr. Kakkis was instrumental in bringing recent technological advancements to Orange County, including 3D automated breast screening ultrasound. She has long been a proponent of MRI for detection of breast cancer, and was one of the first area surgeons to utilize localized radiation devices.
Passionate about patient care, Dr. Kakkis optimizes each woman’s health by advising on lifestyle changes and wellness strategies post-cancer.
“I am committed to giving every patient my complete, undivided attention,” says Dr. Kakkis. “After the treatment phase is done, my relationship to my patient is ongoing – that’s when we try to optimize their health by managing other variables in their life.”
9900 Talbert Avenue, Suite 103B
Fountain Valley, CA 92708