Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Chapman Medical Center
Spine and Joint Pain Experts
Got Back Pain?
Anyone who suffers from back pain knows that finding the best doctors to expertly and effectively treat the pain is extremely important. As part of its unwavering commitment to the communities it serves, Chapman Medical Center offers an expert team of board-certified, fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons who are dedicated to relieving patients’ back pain with a focus on quality, compassion and exhausting conservative treatment options first.
The Brain and Spine Institute of California (BASIC) at Chapman Medical Center is designated as a Center of Excellence in spine care. BASIC provides comprehensive and minimally-invasive treatments for a variety of conditions affecting the brain, spine, and peripheral nerves, and boasts a multidisciplinary approach from a highly-trained team of experts.
“BASIC” Expert Team
- G. (Ty) Thaiyananthan, M.D., Neurosurgical & Spine Surgeon and Medical Director of BASIC at Chapman
- Bryan Oh, M.D., Neurosurgical & Spine Surgeon
- Lytton Williams, M.D., Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Sheba Jilani, M.D., Interventional & Chronic Pain Management
If you would like to make an appointment with a BASIC doctor, please call 714-633-2220 or visit SoCalNeuroSpine.com.
Got Joint Pain?
With a focus on helping patients with arthritis and joint pain concerns, the Chapman Orthopedic Institute offers a comprehensive Joint and Arthritis Center equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Institute provides exceptional care delivered by the area’s top orthopedic surgeons and specialists who are deeply committed to seeking out and developing better and less invasive techniques for resolving serious orthopedic problems related to the elbow, hip, knee, shoulder and hand. Our joint replacement specialists work very closely with our board-certified Anesthesiologists to focus on intraoperative pain management intervention to ensure that our joint replacement patients experience controlled pain relief when recovering from surgery.
Chapman Joint and Arthritis Center Expert Team
- Christopher Ninh, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon and Medical Director of the Chapman Orthopedic Institute
- Perry Secor, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
- Anatol Podolsky, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon
- Ying Chi, M.D., Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- Wynnson Tom, M.D., Anesthesiologist
If you would like to make an appointment with a Chapman Orthopedic Institute doctor, please call 714-639-3780 or visit OrangeCountyOrtho.com.