The tone, condition and clarity of your skin are a very accurate reflection of your overall health. With that in mind, choosing a dermatologist is a decision that should be made with care.
As the founder of South Coast Dermatology Institute, Dr. Vince Afsahi is a board certified dermatologist who is both highly skilled and genuinely compassionate when it comes to providing patient-centered dermatological care.
“We treat each patient like an individual and evaluate all the consequences of sun damage in addition to addressing their cosmetic needs.” says Dr. Afsahi. “Skin cancer detection and treatment is a focal point of our practice. ”
Ever on the cutting edge, South Coast Dermatology Institute has over 15 task-specific lasers including the new, minimal downtime treatments that are used for both cosmetic facial rejuvenation and medical skin conditions.
Considered an expert in his field, Dr. Afsahi trains physicians from around the world in the use of laser technology and lectures internationally to places as far away as Dubai, Hong Kong and Thailand. An Orange County native who was educated and trained in Southern California, Dr. Afsahi’s true passions remain close to home.
“Our practice is like a big family – we love getting to know each of our patients and building lasting relationships with them.”
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Southern California School of Medicine
- Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Graduate of U.S.C. School of Medicine
- International Speaker of Aesthetic and Laser-Based Procedures
- Clinical Researcher for Novel Laser and Light-Based Devices for Dermatological Use
2552 Walnut Ave., #120
Tustin, CA 92780
400 Newport Center Dr., Suite 602
Newport Beach, CA 92660