Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
And the Nominees Are…
The Golden Foodies reveal three big award nominees
We can’t wait for this year’s Golden Foodies Awards. It’s O.C.’s Who’s Who of food and dining. And then there’s, well, all that food. Here are the nominees in the three big categories, named this week. Drumroll please…
There are three nominees in the Golden Chef, Golden Pastry Chef, and Best New Restaurant award categories.
Golden Chef nominees are:
- Alan Greeley of The Golden Truffle
- Andrew Sutton of Napa Rose and Club 33, and
- Michael Rossi of The Ranch
Golden Pastry Chef nominees are:
- David Rossi of The Ranch
- Heather Fisher of Selanne Steak Tavern
- Shelly Register of A Restaurant.
Best New Restaurant nominees are:
- Little Sparrow (cough, cough, our Restaurant of the Year)
- Selanne Steak Tavern (click here for our review)
- The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar, Newport Beach
The winners will be announced at the Sunday, Sept. 28 gala at the Fairmont Newport Beach. Hosting once again will be comedian Frances Dilorinzo. Celebrity guest presenters include: "Real Housewives" stars Heather Dubrow, Vicki Gunlavson, and Shannon Beador; chef Duff Goldman, owner of Los Angeles' Charm City Cakes West; Mercedes "MJ" Javid from the "Shahs of Sunset"; Vince Ferragamo, former National Football League quarterback; and Simon Majumdar, judge on "Cutthroat Kitchen," "Iron Chef" and "The Next Iron Chef."
For tickets, voting, and more information visit This is a link to goldenfoodies.com