The first O.C. location of Betsy Bracken’s Bixby & Ball, on the edge of Lido Marina Village, offers clean, coastal-themed home goods that suit the Newport Beach aesthetic. Customers can browse through pillows, bedding, decor, and even furniture in shades of navy, white, and beige at the year-old shop. “We have a little bit more of a nod to the nautical here (than the Solana Beach location) since we’re on the harbor,” Bracken says. Locals come to Bixby & Ball to freshen up their home as well as to find decor that adds a homey touch to their boats.
- Painting // Artwork by Paule Marrot that “captures the beauty of the beach in (her) simple, lyrical style,” Bracken says. $2,735
- Bed // “The teak and rush combo make this bed the epitome of coastal chic.” $1,950
- Lamp // “One of our very favorites, this lamp has a transitional design that makes it the perfect addition to just about any space.” $264
- Bench // “I found this bench on one of my many hunts for one‑of‑a‑kind treasures and immediately fell in love.” $490
- Blanket // This throw by Sefte Living is “made from baby alpaca wool and handwoven by artisans in Peru.” $465
3424 Via Lido Newport Beach, bixbyandball.com